Hi,

On 26 Jan 2009, at 22:09, Timothy Coltman wrote:

Following my exploits getting the 0.8.1/Spoon release working on an Intel Mac, I've put together a guide on the riscos.info wiki on how to get it up and running from scratch.

You can find it here:

http://www.riscos.info/index.php/RPCEmu_Mac_Guide

Feedback and (constructive) criticism would be appreciated, as well as confirmation that someone other than me can follow the guide from start to finish and end up with a working emulator.

Just a quick success report - I followed the instructions (but used MacPorts to install Allegro instead of building it by hand) and ended up with an emulator that can boot to the RISC OS 4.39 desktop using a copy of the hard disc image I use with RPCEmu on Windows.

Thanks,

Francis