On 4 Jul 2010, at 15:19, Robert Heaton wrote:

Hello Francis,
I hope you are well,

Hi Rob,

I hope you don't mind me ccing the list - I think that this information might be useful to others too.

I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing the source for your RPCEmu Mac OS X build. I am looking into getting RPCEmu running on the Apple iPad, and your source code seemed a good starting point.

The OS X sources are available in a mercurial repository at http://fe4e.ath.cx/hg/rpcemu-spoon-fjd . To get a working copy do:
hg clone http://fe4e.ath.cx/hg/rpcemu-spoon-fjd

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to spend on RPCEmu recently so I haven't merged the Spoon repository into http://fe4e.ath.cx/hg/rpcemu-spoon-fjd recently, which means that it doesn't have recent changes that have been made to the core of RPCEmu in it. However I've been discussing merging the OS X changes into the main Spoon repository with Peter Howkins and this should happen over the next few weeks. In the meantime the easiest way to get started if you don't need recent RPCEmu changes is probably to start with what's in my repository.

Regards,

Francis