On 26 Sep 2010, at 22:12, Francis Devereux wrote:

> On 19 Sep 2010, at 20:38, Peter Howkins wrote:
>
>> A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.8
>>
>> http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/
>
> I've made a Mac OS X binary (i.e. runnable, not source code) version of
> 0.8.8, which can be downloaded from
> http://www.devrx.org/software/rpcemu/rpcemu-spoon-0.8.8-fjd-bin.zip
>
> This is based on the 0.8.8 source code with my OS X GUI and networking code
> merged in.

Aagh! That release contained an old version of the HostFS modules, which meant
that if you tried to use HostFS the emulator would hang.  I've uploaded a fixed
version to http://www.devrx.org/software/rpcemu/rpcemu-spoon-0.8.8-fjd2-bin.zip
and deleted the old version.

If you are upgrading (from 0.8.6 or 0.8.8-fjd) you'll need to replace the
HostFS modules in your poduleroms directory (~/Library/Application
Support/RPCEmu/poduleroms by default) with the ones in
http://www.devrx.org/software/rpcemu/rpcemu-poduleroms-0.8.8.zip

Francis