In article <522c5875f5...@mightyoak.org.uk>,
   Bob Latham <b...@mightyoak.org.uk> wrote:
> In article <522c50719cd...@triffid.co.uk>,
>    Dave Symes <d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> > Did all the networking stuff required on the RO side, and on the Win
> > side re-bridged the network connection, and it worked and networked
> > okay. (I wonder why the Bridging was disconnected?)

> My understanding is that each time the machine re-boots it breaks that
> bridging link. Certainly that seemed to be the case for me on XP. Having
> to re-bridge by hand every time I booted the laptop and finding the mouse
> pointer wasn't correctly in the window 50% of the time was why I gave up
> on RPCEmu. I would like to do some more with it but those two problems
> drive me to be grumpy and my wife doesn't like it. :-)

> Cheers,

> Bob.

Interesting... Generally on XP, once I've made the bridge, it remains
intact... As per the I've finished playing with Emu, next day VRPC won't
work business.

However, on W7 it's another matter entirely, it is hard to keep the bridge
going for a current session, let alone survive a Boot.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid