On 2 Feb 2013, Dave Symes <d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <5317b12244d...@triffid.co.uk>,
>    Dave Symes <d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:
> > In article <807b621753.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>,
> >    Tony Moore <old_coas...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> [Snippy]
>
> > > Configure... > Windows > Windows > Menu slide > Off

[snip]

> > My problem I've discovered is this: On this real SARPC I have that
> > menu, but on the RPCemu 6.20 install the windows configuration
> > dialogue is quite different.

[snip]

> All (Multiple versions) versions I've done the change into 6.20 have
> the wrong Configure tools. That includes one version that went from
> 4.02 directly to 6.20 There were no intervening Select 4.nn versions
> applied to this, my base version.
>
> Obviously manually transplanting from the real SARPC 600Hook to the
> RPCemu 600Hook sorts that, but I wonder what else might be out... Even
> more to the point, why has this happened?

I installed RPCEmu 6.20, starting from a copy of 4.39. The 'Menu slide'
option _is_ present in the result and, so far as I can tell, the other
6.20 config tools are also present in RO600Hook.

RO600Hook is absent from 4.39 so, in 6.20, RO600Hook, and its contents,
must have been created by RO6Instal. In your installation, is RO600Hook
absent, or is it empty, or does it just contain the wrong config tools?

Tony