File names of the archives or of files within the archives? Real spaces in
filenames aren't supported in RISC OS AFAIK (although 'hard spaces' are). I
think HostFS converts between them so real spaces on the host end up as
hard spaces in the emulator and vice versa. Archives named with spaces and
archives containing files named with spaces seem to work ok here although
it's on Windows and V0.8.15.

- James