On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Michael Jennings wrote:

On Thursday, 04 November 2010, at 10:13:09 (-0400),

Fix the package that erroneously assumes that "lack of $DISPLAY"
implies "lack of Tk for build."

I did not give enough context -- I did a run of several hundred R ad-on packagings, and several need or want a DISPLAY, to pass ther 'make test' phase equivalent and frankly if I can 'fake' its presence in a reasonable future-proof manner, as a short term and purely tactical expedient, I'll do so

[herr...@centos-5 build]$ cd R
[herr...@centos-5 R]$ find -name "*.src.rpm" | wc
    374     374   14175

as it lets me clean one some blockers

btw -- Hi, Michael ... I was wading through early cAos build design documents I wrote many many moons ago and though of you and Mezz

-- Russ