2010/12/7 Eric MSP Veith <eve...@wwweb-library.net>:
> Am Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2010, 04:43:10 schrieb Jeff Johnson:
>> Talk to Per Oyvind if its the rpm-5_3 you want to change. rpm-5_4 is the
>> same as HEAD, including your changes from this weekend.
>
> Per, do I have your permission? Or, more appropriately, do you want to merge
> the corresponding changes from HEAD? Basically, it's about the following
> patch:
Sure!

I pretty much don't have any focus on nor care for ruby support in rpm
currently, so I'd rely on you being the better judge on and being in a
position for making decissions for ruby anyways.. :)
(aka: do as you please, asking later for my permission again is most
likely to be rather redundant..;)

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind