On 12/08/2016 10:54 AM, Jeff Johnson wrote:
Jeff, can you commit the changes to cvs?

I can’t check in code blindly, nor will I check in code that cannot be tested,
nor do I have the time to generate diff’s and examine your port.

There is no way to test (even de facto, by running some other application)
rpm-python3 atm.

FWIW, rpm's python support may not be needed at all to run dnf in the future, if they port dnf on top of libhif as promised, and stop using a combination of hawkey and rpm-python. I didn't study the code in detail to confirm this though. It's all in flux at the moment.

Alex