On Fri, Feb 23, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Michael Schroeder wrote:

> This may be an unfair question, but how does it compare to the
> 'gzip --rsyncable' + zsync approach that we (openSUSE) are
> using since almost eight years? I guess it's better, but how much?

Where is that code?  `git grep zsync` in zypper git master has zero
hits.  I don't see any obvious library dependencies like librepo, it isn't
obvious
to me that it's in repos.cc in the source (that's what fetches metadata right?).

And I don't see any zsync files in e.g.:
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.3/repo/oss/suse/