On 12/10/19 6:23 PM, zhang j wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just moved from rpm 4.1 to 5.4.14 and noticed there are some logs
> written by rpm 5.4.14. What are these logs for? Can I redirect the log
> location?

RPM 4.1 is a really old release dating back to around 2002. A lot of
things have happened since: https://rpm.org/timeline.html

Note that rpm 5.4.14 is not on that list but was developed else where.
It looks like the website of that project (rpm5.org) is currently not
online. So your question is not really on topic here and I would
normally send you over to rpm5.org. But it looks like I can't really
help you.

Sorry!

        Florian

Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill