On Wed, 28 May 2008, aneeskA wrote:

HI Panu,

    I tried that link before i sent the mail. This one is more useful and
it had the answer to my question.

http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html

Erm, the fine gnupg manual tells you a lot of things but it does NOT tell you how to import a key into rpmdb for verifying packages with rpm/yum.
Which, as far as I can tell, was the question here:

         i created a pair of RSA keys using 'gpg' and signed
      the rpms using
      this key. when i try to install the rpm on another or
      even in my machine
      using yum localinstall it says no key installed. i dont
      want to bypass
      the key check. how can i solve this problem? which is
      the file that would serve as the key ? Please help

        - Panu -