On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Kamil Rytarowski <n...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> I somehow lost interest since --chroot cannot be implemented with
> rpm(1) on NetBSD with chroot(2). There is not known a breakage from
> NetBSD chroot.

Kamil,

Two things:
* Doesn't --root already use chroot(2)? Also, as far as I knew, rpm's
transaction stuff also uses chroot(2). Isn't chroot(2) on NetBSD
compatible with chroot(2) on Linux and other BSDs?

* How is it rpm(1) on NetBSD? As far as I knew, the man page for rpm
puts it in section 8, so it should be rpm(8).

In any case, thanks for the contribution!