Hi,

this series allows find-debuginfo.sh to run in parallel.

Changes in v3:
 - Rebased onto current master
 - Dropped the patch which sorts the files, because find-debuginfo.sh
   no longer handles build-id links
 - Fixed a race when building the debugsources.list file

Changes in v2: I found that using a named pipe is racy, because a
process might open it too late, after the main process has written all
the ids into it and the other processes have read them. This version
uses a regular pipe, which gives EOF as soon as the last writer has
closed it. Also, I fixed a bug with packages that do not contain any
ELF files.

Michal

Michal Marek (2):
  find-debuginfo.sh: Split directory traversal and debuginfo extraction
  find-debuginfo.sh: Process files in parallel

 macros.in                 |   2 +-

2.6.6