On 10/17/2016 10:48 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
Hi Panu,

What is the chance to get [1, 2] into the release? I mildly remember,
that once I was offered to get this patch into Fedora, but that never
materialized and now it is almost a year. I don't think this is
controversial change which should make anything break.

Thx for considering.

[1] https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/pull/27

Hmm, that has actually been in Mageia for over a year so it's certainly gotten its share of soak-time (so at least it's not breaking anything else) and people are probably depending on it in Mageia so it'd be a reasonable candidate.

        - Panu -

Rpm-maint mailing list