On 10/12/2017 11:16 PM, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
On 12 October 2017 at 11:22, Panu Matilainen <pmati...@redhat.com> wrote:

In short, RPM 4.14.0 is out now. It's not quite what we originally had in
mind - some things we planned for didn't make it, but perhaps more
importantly, it's actually a whole lot MORE than we ever could've
anticipated.

Some highlights:
- Major revamp of debuginfo packages
   - Debuginfo packages are parallel installable
   - Debuginfo can be split to subpackages and separate source package
   - Debugedit supports string/line table rewriting
- Major macro engine changes to sanitize and improve the "language"
   - Parametric macro arguments are expanded and quotable
   - Scoping is enforced for automatic macros
   - Buggy "block level" scoping is gone, only macros defined inside
     parametric macros are considered local
- Major rewrite of package/header reading and signature checking to
   utilize a single codepath
- Support for with/without/unless rich dependencies
- A configurable mode to conserve SSD disks
- Experimental LMDB database backend

...and I'm sure I missed several things worth being on that list, because
there's an absolutely *huge* amount of enhancements and fixes all over the
place, from over 20 contributors. For details and download information, head
over to

         http://rpm.org/wiki/Releases/4.14.0

Hi
Can you create the proper tag in the rpm-4.14.x branch?
(or push it if it already exists on your machine)
Thanks

Yeah, realized yesterday evening I'd forgotten to tag it. And forgotten all about it again this morning, so thanks for the reminder :)

Tagged & pushed now,

        - Panu -