Le mer. 12 sept. 2018 à 19:15, Neal Gompa <ngomp...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> > > That's why Fedora switched to transfiletrigger. It is much better ;)
> >
> > But we still need the pkgs container the info files to require the
> > needed /sbin/info-install

> > > This is too specific use case I think..
> >
> > That's an example but there could be more
>
> I think the idea usually is that the file trigger would not fire if
> the package isn't installed, so forcing a dependency here means that
> there was no benefit to separating it out to be run only when it was
> needed. It basically makes it impossible to avoid running the trigger.

Which is exactly the point here:
Again, here the policy was for all those pkgs to require info-install
& run it in %post or %posttrans
In order to ease packager work, we replaced this manual work by using
a filetrigger.
But we stil want info-isntall to be installed, hence this patch

> In the case of info, there's no point in running the info commands if
> info itself is not installed. You can't use them anyway. :)

Again, info-install was manually required before, we just want to automate that.