Ville Skyttä wrote:
Hello,

Due to various developments this year, the time for me to bow out of RPM Fusion/Livna has become.

The fallout of this is that I've removed myself from the list of maintainers for the following packages in Livna Bugzilla and RPM Fusion wiki. I don't think any RPM Fusion Bugzilla components were ever assigned to me. Unless otherwise noted, they do not have a listed maintainer after these changes at the moment as far as I know and are thus possibly orphaned (but please verify, I may very well be wrong).

- dvdstyler
- jad
- m2vrequantiser
- mjpegtools

I can pick up mjpegtools, are there any open bugs / issues I should know about?

Regards,

Hans