Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 21.07.2008 08:38, Hans de Goede wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
I likely did a few mistakes here and there, thus *please* check your packages carefully. Especially:
Done, everything looks ok.

Good.

One omission though, the amnrb and amwrb packages which I did some weeks ago (and still need to import to livna)

The latter is actually the reasons why they fell of my list. Sorry.

are missing, both are mine and should go to non-free.

Feel free to add them to the wiki page, then I'll create branches for those as well.

Added them to the wiki page.

= What's still missing  -- or -- problematic packages =

* the following Livna package have no owner in RPM Fusion; but the packages are required, as other Livna/RPM Fusion packages depend on them:

Fedora|mjpegtools|Tools to manipulate MPEG data|???||
-> needed by dvdstyler, gstreamer-plugins-bad, mythtv, transcode
Erm, wasn't a split off version of this recently submitted to either one of the mailinglists or one of the bugzilla's ?

/me can't remember

Anyone else? Ohh, Google can:

http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-June/000540.html

Hans: Seems you volunteered ;-)

Ok, added it to the wikipage, made myself owner.

Now that we have akmods, there is little advantage in also having dkms.

Also since Matthias is always very vry busy, I have the feeling that the kmods in livna are better maintained.

Whatever we do: I'd really like to have a ACK or a suggestion for a plan forward from thias before I move on here.

I understand, did you dry dropping him a private mail with some attention grabbing subject? I don't think he reads his mailinglist mail much.

Regards,

Hans