On 04/22/2009 12:52 AM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
2009/4/22 Orion Poplawski<or...@cora.nwra.com>:
Would Google Earth be acceptable as a rpmfusion package?
Probably not as it need to be at least redistributable.
You can still ask google for an eventual agreement for rpmfusion to
redistribute googleearth,

Ack,

If there is someone who is willing to do the work on this wrt packaging
I know someone at google (who has nothing todo with googleearth) and I
can ask him to put me into contact with someone who can make a decision
about giving us redistribution permission.

I must say it would be cool to have googleearth packaged up, last time I
checked it needed some fixing to work on Fedora (some selinux context stuff),
and it would be nice to offer a good out of the box experience.

Regards,

Hans