On Qua, 2016-09-07 at 08:33 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can now use koji-rpmfusion tag-build f2?-{,non}free-override
> your_rpmfusion_build_nvr for rpmfusion build to request an override
> tag. This will trigger a regen-repo task (if there is a metadata
> issue, that migh be possible to workaround to force a regen-repo
> task).

Now I understood, an it is true we can force a regen-repo with one
"Buildroot override request", I tested and works beautifully, but just
if we have one build done and we just can request that build one time
..., so, in some point of view, it reduce the possibilities of a
packager do a regen-repo.

> It's not possible to tag a fedora package, (that's a manual task), so
> please ask on bugzilla and assign the request to me if needed.

Also now I understood, you mean "Buildroot override request" of
packages of fedora proper, yep .

> Untag is not possible yet, I will need to fix the koji-hub policy
>
> This should be reported in our wiki.

Wiki updated !

Thanks,
--