On 11/17/2016 10:50 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
Ah I see now in pkgdb that Leigh indeed is co-maintaining
these now a days (sorry I forgot, too much on my mind).

That is great, thank you Leigh! Michael, would you be
willing to co-maintain them with Leigh and me ?

I find that team maintenance usually works better,
then when one of us finds the team to e.g. sync with
upstream releases, that will happen, rather then
that we've a single point of failure (or of delay
usually) causing us to e.g. lag with syncing with
upstream.

Sure. I'll put in an ACL request. Leigh also responded off list he is happy to co-maintain with us.

Thanks,
Michael