On Thu, 2017-09-07 at 13:31 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> > 'git status' tells me that there a new files ..
> >
> > [martin@f26 vdr-plex]$ rfpkg import ~/rpmbuild/SRPMS/vdr-plex-
> > 0.4.0-4.fc26.src.rpm
> > Deprecation warning: kojiconfig is deprecated. Instead, kojiprofile
> > should be used.
> > Could not execute import_srpm: (58, 'SSL peer rejected your
> > certificate as expired.')
> >
> > now i get a expired certification error ...
>
> Is that a question ? Do you need help ?, you need to grab it from
> https://admin.rpmfusion.org/accounts/user/gencert
> (or look at rpmfusion-packager-setup)

https://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#Import_your_package at the end of
the paragraph describes how deal with it

(...)
If during import you get the following error:

Could not execute import_srpm: (35, 'Peer reports failure of signature
verification or key exchange.')

You must manually download a client-side certificate from: https://admi
n.rpmfusion.org/accounts/user/gencert and make sure to save it as
~/.rpmfusion.cert
(...)

Cheers,
--