Hi,
After Antonio detect some bad behavior and now it appears Rex Dieter .
I started to investigate and tried the rpmfusion tools in a new
computer.
Conclusion I found that rfpkg started not working correctly in some
cases, fas username now have to be defined in ~/.fedora.upn [1] , which
is part of kerberos configuration of Fedora tools (is set on Fedora
kerberos setup) .

I think the best is add rpmfusion-cert sub-package of rpmfusion-
packager [2], and instead talking I made the sub-package [3] (some
hours of work :( ) .

With rpmfusion-cert we can create a new cert with fas credentials, we
can verify the cert installed and more important, rfpkg is fixed and
read the username from the rpmfusion cert, instead rely on one Fedora
configuration ...

[1] https://github.com/rpmfusion-infra/rfpkg/issues/5

[2] https://github.com/rpmfusion-infra/rpmfusion-packager/pull/2

[3]
dnf copr enable sergiomb/rpmfusion-tools
dnf --disablerepo='*' --enablerepo=sergiomb-rpmfusion-tools --refresh
update

(update rfpkg, rpmfusion-packager and install dependence rpmfusion-
cert)

I have more things to write ...
Best regards,
--