On Fri, 2018-03-02 at 19:35 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> The mass-rebuild is finished, leigh migh have a list of package that
> failed and needwork.
> You can still submit your jobs as devel f28.

Branched is done congratulations ! And now we have rawhide pointing to
f29, to build packages with mock please update the configurations of
mock-rpmfusion to 28.0 should be available soon, I just build them now.

koji is back in business and buildroots have
gcc-8.0.1-0.16.fc28

I checked koji builds and found some FTBFS ,
vlmc [1] (I'm working on this, a lot of work so far)
tvheadend [2]
telegram-desktop [3]
kodi-pvr-vbox [4]
gsview [5]