On 13/04/2019 12:56, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> A trimmed naive dnf search brought me this :
>
> Looks like only the packages showing up with .src in your list are actually
> from RPM Fusion, the .x86_64 and i686 ones are actually already in Fedora.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Then my search was really too naive :-)

Here's an hopefully more accurate list:

dvbcut: Clip and convert DVB transport streams to MPEG2 program streams
libfame: Fast Assembly MPEG Encoding library
libmpeg2: MPEG-2 decoder libraries
libmpeg3: Decoder of various derivatives of MPEG standards
m2vrequantiser: MPEG-2 stream requantizer
mingw32-libmad: MPEG audio decoder library
mingw64-libmad: MPEG audio decoder library
mjpegtools: Tools to manipulate MPEG data
mpeg2dec: MPEG-2 decoder program
mpgtx: An MPEG toolbox
tivodecode: Convert a .TiVo file from TiVoToGo to a normal MPEG
xmms2-mad: XMMS2 Plugin for MPEG Audio files

Regards,
Xavier