--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

since chromium-freeworld, which is based on the same codebase and takes
almost twice as long to build on x86_64 as qt5-qtwebengine-freeworld, has
had several successful builds on aarch64:
https://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=506
I have decided to give qt5-qtwebengine-freeworld on aarch64 another try.

Unfortunately, my 2 attempts so far have hit strange errors:

1. The first attempt built all the files coming from upstream Chromium,
including several *jumbo*.cc ones that had caused trouble in the past, just
fine, but then failed near the end building the Qt glue code: at
23703/23802, the build hit an OOM kill building
obj/QtWebEngineCore/content_browser_client_qt.o:
g++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
(This is one of the last files built as part of the Chromium build, then a
successful build would move on to files built using qmake-qt5, which are not
counted. But still, this is close to the end of the build process, and the
heavy Chromium stuff has already been built at that point.)

2. The second attempt is even stranger: the aarch64 build task:
https://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=521517
got stuck in a really strange state where there is no log output anymore
(there was at the beginning of the build, so it has vanished somewhere in
the process). It looks like the builder crashed altogether.

Do you have any idea how we can resolve the issue or should I just go back
to building the package on x86_64 only?

        Kevin Kofler