Hello all,

If you know any Kodi users please forward this message to them.

With the pending Kodi 17.0 final release due any day now I need to share this message with you. Upstream decided to customize the three standard libraries for DVD playback and ship them in Kodi with no option to use the standard system versions. Since this is a compile time option I cannot ship a Kodi package in RPMFusion with optical drive support.

Starting with Kodi 17 optical drive support has been dropped. DVD playback will no longer function.

Thanks,
Michael