On 08/08/17 15:04, aurqu...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello please i need help where can i find previous version of VLC 3.0 git. My
degree depends on that i am developing an experimental software that uses vlc
3.0 but since the past updates my code doesn't work anymore i checked the
update was the reason because my code is working good using a previous version
of VLC 3.0 on Ubuntu.

Actually the version is git 33 but i would like to have rpm packages of vlc
vlc-core and vlc-devel from previous version.

Thanks.

You could start from here, and browse if it isn't what you want. This is the 'free-release' repository for Fedora 25

http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/releases/25/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/v/