Hi Paul,

I hope to return to our discussions later, but at present my top
priority is to read, understand and write about all the proposals.

Please take a look at Patrick Frejborg's 05 revision of his hIPv4 proposal:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-frejborg-hipv4-05

and the discussions he and I had on the list in recent days.  I think he
adds 32 bits to the left, conceptually, of the IPv4 space, giving large
numbers of separate IPv4 like address ranges.  I suggested (msg06050)
something which might be more in line with what you are aiming for,
adding bits on the right:

  I would also want to explore options for giving multiple new
  addresses behind each existing IPv4 address.

    - Robin