I have updated the Ivip-arch ID to cover the new Distributed Real
Time Mapping (DRTM) system.

This is very different from the system Ivip used until recently.  It
does not require any server hold the entire mapping database, or
involve a single globally coordinated mapping distribution system.

As before, it provides end-user networks - or whoever they appoint to
control their mapping - with real-time control of the way ITRs tunnel
packets.  This also enables end-user networks to scalably gain
portability, multihoming and inbound TE without initial investment by
ISPs.  The initiatives and investments are made by whatever companies
are leasing the SPI "edge" space to end-user neworks.

The Ivip IDs are:

   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whittle-ivip-arch           04
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whittle-ivip-drtm           01
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whittle-ivip-glossary       01

and, of lesser importance:

   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whittle-ivip-etr-addr-forw  00

My arguments for Ivip, with reference to all other proposals, are here:

   Recommendation suggestion from RW (v2)
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rrg/current/msg06219.html

  - Robin