Hi Robin, Yes , let's discuss it off-list. BTW, I removed the pdf-file a while ago when I realized that the current loc/id-split is all what counts. There are several options to deal with the address depletion, uniqueness per 1x1-square-degree geo-patch is one of them. Heiner In einer eMail vom 02.04.2008 15:20:48 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Hi Heiner, Looking at your proposal: http://www.hummel-research.de/nira.pdf I find: IPv4 addresses may stay fairly forever, because they have to be unique only within the same 1x1-square-degree geo-patch. which is impossible for me to reconcile with compatibility with today's Internet, in which there is a single IPv4 space. Also, I see a lot of complex stuff but no network diagrams or details of how you add geographic information to IPv4 packets travelling in the DFZ. As in the past, I am unable to understand your proposal in any concrete fashion. I won't discuss it on the list until you or someone else who understands it can explain it to me in a way I clearly understand. - Robin -- to unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body. archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg
