On 8/8/07, Lance Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Awesome! Thank you! :)

Don't thank me yet. I've spent some time trying to track this down and
I've found my way into some methods in routing.rb that are dynamically
generated (and so you can't )(*&)(*& read them to debug them quite so
easily) that call the methods (in your case) label_id_value and
id_value (being the artist id). I have no idea yet where those two
methods get generated. Once I do, then we can stub them. Unfortunately
I can't really spend any more time on this right now (though I'd love
to solve it).

In the mean time, you'll just have to use the parameters if you want
the specs to work with the same code with which your app works.