So I've just started working on a rails project which currently has
something like 7500 LOC.  All of the tests are written in Test::Unit,
although the test coverage is pretty poor: rcov says that 25% of the
code is covered, while rake stats shows the code to test ratio as
1:0.1 (800 lines of test code).

I guess I'm wondering what would generally be advisable here.  Is it
worth it to work on (or use) a test:unit => spec translator?  Should
I just start using rspec when I need to start writing code, and
perform regressions when need be?  Or is the project too big to even
consider using rspec?

Thanks in advance for any experienced advice,

Scott Taylor