Personally, I dont want to become an expert at the range of possible
testing and mocking tools. I just want a solid framework to get my
work done, recommended by experts like you. And the less different
components I need to install and maintain, the better. So I prefer
the integrated approach we've had in Rspec up to now.

Jonathan