I was thinking that a little window(cocoa) or maybe just a browser
window could display the summary of the test run like autotest does and
then the failed specs in HTML format.  Not the entire HTML report would
be generated/displayed- only the failing ones would be so it would be
manageable on projects with large test suites. So, instead of having a
terminal window open with autotest it would just be a stand alone window.