On Jan 21, 2008 2:12 PM, Rick DeNatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to write a story for a Rails app which involves using the
> attachment_fu plugin to upload images.
>
> After blunting my pick on this for a while, google found me this:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/134743#600831
>
> So it seems that there's a hole in Rails integration testing and
> multipart form posting.  David offered to incorporate a patch to story
> runner at the end of the reference thread in ruby-talk, although just
> which patch confuses me, it would seem to be one from
> http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/4635
>
> So what is the current status here?

"There are no tests for the rails patch. If you're willing to add
rspec examples and contribute it to the rspec tracker, I'll add it to
rspec as a temporary fix until that ticket is resolved."

I think that's where we left it.

Probably belongs in a separate plugin though - not as part of rspec. Any takers?