On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Andrew Selder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Downloaded the latest plugins from Github and got the same results.
>
> The spec rake task still ends up calling db:test:prepare which blows away
> the database and reloads only the schema.

Well, thanks for trying.

You can't be the first person to run up against this problem. I've run
into it before but not in any rails apps I've worked on.

Sounds like the solution would be something like what Scott and Ashley
are talking about - introducing rake db:migrate or a custom data setup
task after or instead of db:test:prepare.