Thanks David,

Maybe my steps are too granular and I will link them up as suggested.

What I do like though is re-using steps in different domains.

So I can have

 When "clicks '$link_text'" do | link_text |
    browser.link(:text, Regexp.new(link_text)).click
  end

  When "clicks on '$button_value' button" do | button_value|
    browser.button(:value, button_value).click
  end

Which will click any link and button, so I can say to a manual tester
and/or BA follow this step format and we have done a lot to actually
having the automated UI testing straight away. Obviously this will not
work on domain specific steps.

Aidy