Heya all,

I have an interesting case that I would like to bounce off the list.

I have a separate thread going in ruby-talk about Timeout.timeout
still running after the timeout specified.  The spec on this has been
the classic 'I didn't write it, so I won't spec it' and so using mocks
and stubs.

But in this case I am getting a failure (it seems) in the Timeout
library or in the OCI8 library maybe... I actually don't know.

But regardless, how would one go about specing a timeout block?.....
_without_ having to wait 2000 seconds? :)

Mikel

--
http://lindsaar.net/
Rails, RSpec and Life blog....