On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 2:19 PM, aidy lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lies here
>
> gem install watir
>
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Example+Frameworks
>
> I will need to port this to Cucumber

That would be great!

Would you consider storing the code in Cucumber's watir example
directory? examples/watir_gmail. That way it's easier to maintain if
Cucumber changes.'

You can clone my cucumber git repo and commit/push it to your clone
and let me merge it into the official cucu8mber repo (mine). Or you
can upload a zip in RSpec's Lighthouse and tag it with cucumber and
watir. I'll then add it straight to my Cucumber git repo.

I realize Watir users may want a separate zip download, but it would
still be nice to have the official example live in an SCM I have
access to.

Cheers,
Aslak