On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:42 AM, aa aa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, have my stories running fine here on my dev machine but they blow up
> on the build machine. Rspec and Rspec-rails are installed as plugins
>
> When i attempt to run
>> ruby stories/all.rb
> on the dev server i get this error
> stories/steps/fields_steps.rb:1: undefined method `steps_for' for
> main:Object (NoMethodError)
>
> what is going on here?!
> It doesn't seem to be loading the plugin does it?

Are you using git for your project? If so, did you delete the .git
directories in rspec and rspec-rails? If not, the files in those
directories didn't get committed to your project. To fix, remove the
rspec and rspec-rails directories from your project and commit it.
Then re-install, this time removing the .git directories, commit and
push.

HTH,
David