Hi!
I'm going through the rspec book in beta form right now and hit a snag
in chapter three.
I am developing an application in parallel to the book example instead
of writing the book example word for word.  To the best of my knowledge,
I have duplicated a parallel example of the book example, changing what
needed to be changed to fit my example.  Currently, I have a failing
spec when the book says my spec shouldn't be failing.

http://pastie.org/458945
that is the failing spec

here are my system specifications:
OS: Ubuntu 8.10_AMD64
ruby -v ruby 1.8.8p1 (2009-04-09 revision 23162) [x86_64-linux]
rspec -v rspec 1.2.4

http://pastie.org/458949
Here is the actual code that fails the spec.
any ideas?
I think I'm missing a require somewhere, that's what my gut is telling
me.
                 From G. Brandon Hoyt
                     863-397-7036
                 "Do the RIGHT thang!"