On Oct 28, 2009, at 9:42 pm, David Chelimsky wrote:

Sorry about that :( And thanks, Ashley, for righting (and writing) my wrong.

No probs. I'm trying to answer the straightforward technical questions, at least non-Rails ones. To people who have clearly tried to help themselves first of course :) Hopefully will free up other people's time.

But, is it me, or is rspec-users quieter than it used to be? I'm sure when I was learning the volume of questions was much higher. Are there fewer people using RSpec? Or is it just more stable and well- documented now? (Maybe I'm just imagining it anyway.)

Ashley

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran