Hi folks,

DHH has tentatively suggested a Rails 3 beta this month, so an innocent
question: what's the plan, such as it is, for Rails 3 support in RSpec?
Personally there's no way I'll be able to move any of my applications to Rails
3 until I can run the specs.

Absent any specific information I've been assuming the answer is a Debian-style
"it'll be done when it's done", i.e. there's no plan to roll out Rails 3
compatibility in the immediate future. However, if there's anything more
detailed than that, I'd love to hear it. Presumably nobody on the list is yet
using RSpec with Rails 3?

Bonus question: are we likely to see Rails 3 compatibility in RSpec 1 as an
interim measure, or is it only slated for an eventual appearance in RSpec 2?

Cheers,
-Tom