Thanks for your attention and your answers!

I worked on that the whole afternoon: it's really timeconsuming when you
are not used to test!
My code is on GitHub : https://github.com/Sephi-Chan/LearnToTest

As I said I read a lot of stuff about testing and TDD. Unfortunately, most
of the time it's for systems with very little business logic and I don't
believe I can learn good software design with simplistic systems
(todo-lists/blogs/...).
It's why I want to build something more interesting and focus on the
business logic: not the controllers/views stuff.

Anyway I hope you'll keep helping me to review and give me precious
advices. :)