Hola,

I went ahead and wrote some code instead of emails and implemented it and send
a pull request.

The way I implemented was just pretty simple:

- and_raise has a second parameter which is an empty string by default
- when raise_exception is called and the exception passed is a Class, then it
will pass the message
- The spec that didn't allow for exception classes with constructor arguments
has been changed to allow for 1, the message

The pull request stayed close to the original code. However, an alternative
implementation would be:

- The and_raise itself creates an object when a class is passed. This allows
for the "too much arguments" check to be done earlier and it would fail earlier.
- The raise_exception would simply raise an object (always) and never a Class

This does change the behavior from late fail to early fail. I'm not sure if
there is a good reason to the current late fail, so I sticked with the original
implementation.

Pull request done. Feel free to decline it if you want it implemented
differently. If you want to see the alternative, I can make a new pull request
with the alternative implementation.

Thanks,

Bas

ps. If you want to ignore it completely, thats also ok with me. It is not a
major point, it just was one of the surprises I had working with rspec, and
surprise usually suggest a potential API improvement :)