Hello

RSpec tries not to monkey patch standard Ruby methods, so `puts` etc will
always try to output to `$stdout`, we do provide a matcher which redirects
`$stdout` and/or `$stderr` to a `StringIO` temporarily, which can be used as:

```
expect { code }.to output.to_stdout # and/or `to_stderr`
```

But thats temporary and has a few limitations (we don't overwrite `STDOUT` /
`STDERR` and if code has captured the globals we obviously can't change those