Yep, thanks, and thanks to the others who pointed it out off list too.  I
remember learning this some time ago, but <excuses> I wasn't really even
thinking about that problem, dog burned down, house ran away, I've got a
cold, going to be 40 in another month and my medium term memory is obviously
shot </excuses>.

Oh well, on to the fun stuff that I still remember how to fix...

Todd