Hello,

A quick (I hope) question regarding the '--delete-after' option. Does this
option actually do the deleting or is it just a logical/boolean switch which
must be used with the '--delete' option? Currently I specify 'rsync --delete
--delete-after', which seems to cause no problems, but reading the rsync man
page it is a little unclear as to whether I need the '--delete' option.
Perhaps I'm just not reading it right :-)

Thanks,

John.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]